Friday, February 28, 2014

Painting the"O"

Yep I'm painting an "O"!  The classic image of Ohio State University.   No, I'm not a fan, but my future son-in-law is!  In a BIG way!  LOL. So, I'm painting this as a gift to him.

I hope he'll be happy with it.   Well,  I'm sure he will,  cause he's just that kinda fella!  But it bugs me that the lines aren't coming out nice and straight.   My hands tend to shake a little bit.   I have a feeling that my pain medication may have something to do with it.   *sigh*  I guess until my back decides to stop paining me so much,  I'll just have to deal with imperfect art!  ;-)

I've still got a few details to take care of,  but I'm almost finished.   I can't wait to give it to him!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting! Please leave me some love below! Cause I get lonely. Oh, and don't forget to tell me how pretty I am! ;-) Thanks!!! Have a wonderful day!