Friday, February 7, 2014

I know a secret!

Yep!  I do!  And not only is it A secret, it's The Secret!  Have you heard about it?  It is a book by Rhonda Byrne about the Law of Attraction.  It's also a movie.  Well, an info movie, if I can create a name.  You may be able to find it on Netflix or Youtube.  It has changed my whole way of thinking!  If you're more into books, I highly suggest The Power, which is also written by Rhonda Byrne, and is the updated version of The Secret!





Have you heard of the Law of Attraction?  It's a natural law, like the Law of Gravity.  :-)  I learned THAT from Esther Hicks (The Essential Law of Attraction Collection )!  She and her late husband, Jerry, have gone around the world teaching people all about it!

the law of attraction
the law of attraction (Photo credit: Brenda Cooper)
I am no genius, so I will do my best to explain it, but you're really better off checking out the sources I have listed to get a full understanding.  The reason I say the Law of Attraction is like the Law of Gravity is that it is a real law of nature.  The basis for this is that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in the whole universe is made of energy.  The rock you stepped on in your driveway, that tiny little speck of space dust, and even.... YOU!  Everything is energy!  Therefore, it's all connected.

Now, don't ask me to explain THAT part of it, but where energy is concerned, like attracts like.  So, when you put good thoughts (yes, thoughts are energy too!) out into the universe, good comes back to you!  And the same goes for bad thoughts.  Thoughts, feelings, energy.  They're all very powerful things!  So, getting in the habit of thinking more positively, and picturing the things you want, can actually bring those things right back to you!  I kid you not!  I have actually seen it working in my own life.  Nothing like winning the lottery or anything, but in small ways, like having enough money for something when I needed it.  But if you watch The Secret movie, you'll see some bigger examples of it in action, and there are plenty more out there to be found if you look for them!

What you are living is the evidence of what yo...
What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling - every single time (Photo credit: Spiritual Quotes To Live By)



Have you had any experience with the Law of Attraction?  I'd love to hear your story!  Tell me about it in the comments!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting! Please leave me some love below! Cause I get lonely. Oh, and don't forget to tell me how pretty I am! ;-) Thanks!!! Have a wonderful day!