Wednesday, April 1, 2020

WV Mountaineer Snowman - A Painting


I thought I'd show you a painting I created before Christmas!  I'm not sure how the idea came to me, but I think he turned out pretty cute!  My friend Melody gave me the idea to use the Flying WV as snowflakes.  LOL  He's my whimsical tribute to two WV college teams.  Obviously, WVU's Mountaineers in Morgantown, but also Glenville State's Pioneers.  I grew up in Glenville, you see, and the Pioneers are very similar to the Mountaineers (the people, if not the teams).

I teach paint parties, but this isn't one of my classes.  I would love to make some more and sell them, though!  What do you think of him?  Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting! Please leave me some love below! Cause I get lonely. Oh, and don't forget to tell me how pretty I am! ;-) Thanks!!! Have a wonderful day!