Friday, September 26, 2014

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Last weekend, my sister's church had a fun day that she invited us to.  So, I gathered up my family and my almost 3 year old granddaughter, and made the hour long drive to go spend the afternoon with them!  There were several activities set up for different age ranges, so my granddaughter and her two grandkids would all have something to do.  Her granddaughter is just one day shy of being a month older than mine, so they had a big time playing together!  They hardly ever get to see each other, so it was nice to see them interacting so well!

And, of course, being the wonderful grandma that I am, I had to get a few photos!  ;-)

My grandgirl is in the purple dress.  :-)








Aren't they the adorablist things you've ever seen??!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've added this link to the following Blog Hops!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting! Please leave me some love below! Cause I get lonely. Oh, and don't forget to tell me how pretty I am! ;-) Thanks!!! Have a wonderful day!