Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm Going to Homeschool!

Yes, I said Homeschool!  What?  I'm not either too old.  How dare you??  ;-)


Español: Logo Vectorial de YouTube
Español: Logo Vectorial de YouTube (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


English: Red Pinterest logo
English: Red Pinterest logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

 Ok ok, so I'm NOT technically going to school, but between all the amazing tutorials and how to's on Youtube and Pinterest, it sure feels that way!  I don't care what you are interested in learning, I'd bet big money (if I had any LOL) that you could find out how to do it on one of those two sites!  Ain't the internet amazing???  Yes!!!

Here are a few of my favorite lessons!

How to draw a Robin and Chicks by Art ala Carte
Polymer Clay Poptart Charm by IHaveACupcake
How to Crochet by The Crochet Crowd

Here's my grandson sporting his crocheted carrot top!  Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?  *hehe*
2013-10-09 20.31.34
2013-10-09 20.31.34 (Photo credit: wvclaylady)
















How to Scupt a Dog
How to Make Faux Opals
How to Make Homemade Bubbles

As you can tell, I'm a kid at heart, and a crafty gal.  What are some of YOUR favorite how to's?  Feel free to list them in the comments!
Enhanced by Zemanta